Palm Bay, Florida, March 22, 2016, OGES, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Oakridge Energy Announces Start of Operations at New Manufacturing Facility Company begins shipping orders from first-of-kind facility in US March 22, 2016 Palm Bay, Florida – Oakridge Global Energy Solutions, Inc. (OGES), a leading supplier and manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries for military, civilian and medical applications, has today announced the opening of its $40 million, 70,000-square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Palm Bay, Florida. This new facility will immediately begin fullRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More