RICHMOND, Calif., Aug. 09, 2016, EKSO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO), a robotic exoskeleton company, today announced approval to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The Company’s common stock will begin trading under the symbol “EKSO” at the opening of trading on August 9, 2016. The Company also announced today the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock to new and existing investors at a priceRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More