RICHMOND, Calif., Aug. 09, 2016, EKSO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO), a robotic exoskeleton company, today announced approval to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The Company’s common stock will begin trading under the symbol “EKSO” at the opening of trading on August 9, 2016. The Company also announced today the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock to new and existing investors at a priceRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More