NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –financialbuzz.com news commentary – – – – According to a research report published by PwC, the global entertainment and media industry in terms of spending, was $603 billion in 2015. The report forecasted the industry would reach $720 billion by 2020 and indicates that despite difficulties in this diverse industry, such as continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention will present many growth opportunities for companies. By segment, TV and videoRead more
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More