Flux to Begin Shipping First UL 2271 Listed Lithium Solution for Electric Trucks in Q2 2016 NORTHBROOK, Ill. and VISTA, Calif., Jan. 26, 2016, FLUX, /PRNewswire/ — UL, a global safety science organization, and Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: FLUX) today announced that Flux Power’s Light EV battery packs are the first battery packs for forklift use listed to UL 2271. The Flux Power UL Listed line of 24V LiFT Pack lithium-ion battery pack models for Class III pallet jack forkliftsRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More