COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO–TLRS, (Marketwired – Mar 30, 2017) – Timberline Resources Corporation (OTCQB:TLRS)(TSX VENTURE:TBR) (“Timberline” or the “Company”) announced today that due to additional demand, and with approval from the Toronto Venture Exchange, it has increased the amount of its previously announced non-brokered private placement from US$1.75 million to US$2.0 million (the “Increased Offering”). Under the Increased Offering, the Company may issue up to 8 million Units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of US$0.25 per Unit andRead more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More