COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO–TLRS, (Marketwired – Mar 30, 2017) – Timberline Resources Corporation (OTCQB:TLRS)(TSX VENTURE:TBR) (“Timberline” or the “Company”) announced today that due to additional demand, and with approval from the Toronto Venture Exchange, it has increased the amount of its previously announced non-brokered private placement from US$1.75 million to US$2.0 million (the “Increased Offering”). Under the Increased Offering, the Company may issue up to 8 million Units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of US$0.25 per Unit andRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More