COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO–TLRS, (Marketwired – Mar 30, 2017) – Timberline Resources Corporation (OTCQB:TLRS)(TSX VENTURE:TBR) (“Timberline” or the “Company”) announced today that due to additional demand, and with approval from the Toronto Venture Exchange, it has increased the amount of its previously announced non-brokered private placement from US$1.75 million to US$2.0 million (the “Increased Offering”). Under the Increased Offering, the Company may issue up to 8 million Units of the Company (the “Units”) at a price of US$0.25 per Unit andRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More