NetworkNewsWire News Coverage, SING — January 25, 2017 — The election of 2016 will forever mark a historic moment for the cannabis industry, reflecting growing acceptance – and legalization – of cannabis for medical and recreational use. The progression of this market, expected to grow to $50 billion in the next 10 years, has awakened a new era of business opportunities for companies like Singlepoint (OTC: SING), Eco Science Solutions, Inc. (OTC: ESSI), Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), OWC Pharmaceutical Research (OTC: OWCP)Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More