NetworkNewsWire News Coverage, SING — January 25, 2017 — The election of 2016 will forever mark a historic moment for the cannabis industry, reflecting growing acceptance – and legalization – of cannabis for medical and recreational use. The progression of this market, expected to grow to $50 billion in the next 10 years, has awakened a new era of business opportunities for companies like Singlepoint (OTC: SING), Eco Science Solutions, Inc. (OTC: ESSI), Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), OWC Pharmaceutical Research (OTC: OWCP)Read more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More