SAN DIEGO, CA–MYDX, (Marketwired – February 09, 2016) – MyDx, Inc. (OTCQB: MYDX), a science and technology Company which created MyDx™ (My Diagnostic), the first battery operated, handheld, chemical analyzer for consumers, today announced that the Company has entered into an equity purchase agreement (“Agreement”) with Kodiak Capital Group, LLC (“Kodiak”). Under the terms of the Agreement, MyDx has the right to sell to, and Kodiak is obligated to purchase, $1,000,000 of MyDx’s common stock. Kodiak cannot require any salesRead more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More