SAN DIEGO, CA–MYDX, (Marketwired – February 09, 2016) – MyDx, Inc. (OTCQB: MYDX), a science and technology Company which created MyDx™ (My Diagnostic), the first battery operated, handheld, chemical analyzer for consumers, today announced that the Company has entered into an equity purchase agreement (“Agreement”) with Kodiak Capital Group, LLC (“Kodiak”). Under the terms of the Agreement, MyDx has the right to sell to, and Kodiak is obligated to purchase, $1,000,000 of MyDx’s common stock. Kodiak cannot require any salesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More