Proceeds Will be Used to Develop the Company’s State-of-the-art Massachusetts Medical Cannabis Center in Freetown, Massachusetts DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2017, ACAN, / AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCQX: ACAN), an Agricultural-Technology company that is developing the next generation of sustainable, state-of-the-art medical cannabis cultivation properties, announced that it has secured an equity investment commitment of $10,000,000 from Mountain States Capital, LLC (“MSC”). The majority of the investment from MSC will be utilized to develop the first phase of AmeriCann’s flagship project,Read more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More