Proceeds Will be Used to Develop the Company’s State-of-the-art Massachusetts Medical Cannabis Center in Freetown, Massachusetts DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2017, ACAN, / AmeriCann, Inc. (OTCQX: ACAN), an Agricultural-Technology company that is developing the next generation of sustainable, state-of-the-art medical cannabis cultivation properties, announced that it has secured an equity investment commitment of $10,000,000 from Mountain States Capital, LLC (“MSC”). The majority of the investment from MSC will be utilized to develop the first phase of AmeriCann’s flagship project,Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More