LAS VEGAS, NV–GRCK, (Marketwired – Oct 24, 2017) – Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (OTCQB: GRCK) announced today that it has acquired 100% in an all-stock transaction Eqova Life Sciences, a medically-focused CBD company. According to The Hemp Business Journal, CBD products marketplace are projected to grow by 700% by 2020 with annual sales reaching $2.1 billion. Eqova Life Sciences, located in Denver Colorado, develops clinical grade Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products, sold exclusively via partnerships with licensed medical practitioners to useRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More