LAS VEGAS, NV–GRCK, (Marketwired – Oct 24, 2017) – Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (OTCQB: GRCK) announced today that it has acquired 100% in an all-stock transaction Eqova Life Sciences, a medically-focused CBD company. According to The Hemp Business Journal, CBD products marketplace are projected to grow by 700% by 2020 with annual sales reaching $2.1 billion. Eqova Life Sciences, located in Denver Colorado, develops clinical grade Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products, sold exclusively via partnerships with licensed medical practitioners to useRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More