SAN FRANCISCO, CA– EPSC, (Marketwired – Apr 26, 2016) – Vista Partners announced today that it has updated coverage on Epic Stores Corp. (OTCBB: EPSC) (“The Company,” or “EPSC”) and maintained its twelve-month price target of $2.25. Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners, stated, “While many retail businesses close their doors every day, the resale category, in which Epic Stores operates, remains healthy and continues to be one of the fastest growing segments of retail. With new stores enteringRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More