SAN FRANCISCO, CA– EPSC, (Marketwired – Apr 26, 2016) – Vista Partners announced today that it has updated coverage on Epic Stores Corp. (OTCBB: EPSC) (“The Company,” or “EPSC”) and maintained its twelve-month price target of $2.25. Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners, stated, “While many retail businesses close their doors every day, the resale category, in which Epic Stores operates, remains healthy and continues to be one of the fastest growing segments of retail. With new stores enteringRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More