AUSTIN, TX–EPOR, (Marketwired – September 07, 2016) – EPIC Corporation (OTC PINK: EPOR) (“EPIC”), and Ronald S. Tucker announced “EPIC’s reorganization into a Special Purpose Vehicle (“SPV”) and announced its 14th consecutive quarterly stock dividend to preferred shareholders.” EPIC’s Board of Directors has approved the Company’s fourteenth consecutive quarterly stock dividend to its preferred shareholders as of September 23, 2016, and payable on September 30, 2016. The number of shares to be distributed will be 24% of the number ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More