SALT LAKE CITY, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTC PINK:SAKL), reports total estimated sales of $1.2M across all licensed and franchised events in North America year to date. As a result of SAKL’s event subsidiaries licensing all of its events for the North American markets, only licensing fees will be booked as revenues which are based upon a share of the licensee’s profits. Sales year to date are unaudited sales reported by our licensee. Certain expenses paidRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More