FORKED RIVER, NJ, DREM, — (Marketwired) — 08/22/17 — Dream Homes & Development Corporation (OTCQB: DREM), a licensed new home builder and general contractor, has filed its second quarter financial report. The Company reported gross profit of $530,545 and a net profit before taxes of $132,917 on construction revenues of over $1.76 million. The entire filing can be viewed at https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/DREM/filings. Dream Homes is a fully integrated real estate Company specializing in the elevation and moving of homes, new construction ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More