DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Oct. 03, 2017, PSID, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PositiveID Corporation (OTCQB:PSID), a life sciences company focused on detection and diagnostics, announced today that its E-N-G Mobile Systems (“ENG”) subsidiary year-to-date vehicle bookings at the end of the third quarter of 2017 increased 152% compared to the first nine months of 2016. This increase was driven by bookings during the third quarter of more than $1.5 million. ENG is a specialty vehicle manufacturer that focuses on building customized mobile laboratories, andRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More