Key Patent Covers Production of Human Proteins Used as Biologics, including EPO, G-CSF, GM-CSF, and IL-2 LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV), a developer of bioelectronic devices and non-invasive Electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions in vital organs, announced today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,410,143 covering the use of electromagnetic stimulation of cells to produce biological molecules. This newly-issued patent covers the productionRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More