VICTORIA, British Columbia, Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (TSXV:EMH) (OTCQX:EMHTF) (“Emerald” or the “Company”) has closed its prospectus sale (the “Offering”) to a single Canadian institutional accredited investor (the “Investor”) announced on February 8, 2018. Pursuant to the Offering, the Company has issued 3,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price per Unit of $6.00 for gross proceeds of $18,000,000. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrantRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More