VICTORIA, British Columbia, Feb. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. (TSXV:EMH) (OTCQX:EMHTF) (“Emerald” or the “Company”) has closed its prospectus sale (the “Offering”) to a single Canadian institutional accredited investor (the “Investor”) announced on February 8, 2018. Pursuant to the Offering, the Company has issued 3,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price per Unit of $6.00 for gross proceeds of $18,000,000. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrantRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More