HONG KONG, July 6, 2016, EGT, /PRNewswire/ — Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NASDAQ: EGT) (the “Company”) announced today that it will sell all 670 of its electronic gaming machine (EGM) seats placed at NagaWorld Casino to a third-party in Cambodia for $2.5 million. The purchase price is payable by the purchaser in full in cash on completion of the sale, which is expected to occur on or around July 6, 2016. Prior to the sale, the Company had leased EGMsRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More