First Quarter Consolidated Bookings Currently in Excess of $8,000,000 HAUPPAUGE, NY– ORBT, (Marketwired – Mar 22, 2016) – Orbit International Corp. (OTC PINK: ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solutions provider, today announced that its Electronics Group has received a new production order for its Touch Control Communications Station from the U.S. Navy totaling in excess of $750,000. Deliveries are expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2016 and continue through the second quarter of 2017. Mitchell Binder, PresidentRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More