JACKSONVILLE, FL–BWVI, (Marketwired – Jun 6, 2017) – Blue Water Ventures International, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC PINK: BWVI) announced today that it has begun a Technology Testing and Integration Initiative with Bakhtar Technologies, LLC to adapt its proprietary radar technology for use in the marine recovery industry. BakhtarRadar was originally developed for explosive ordinance detection with initial funding provided by the US Air Force with further funding from the US Department of Defense, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). BakhtarRadar represents aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More