Apr 05, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service, OOIL, –OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its annual 10-K filing revealed that overall revenue had increased by nearly six times, year over year, to $954,470 (from $166,195). The fourth quarter contribution from its October 1, 2015 acquisition, Progressive Water Treatment (PWT), was $773,699. PWT generated revenue of $5,335,506 of which $4,831,788 was recognized in 2015, with the balance of $503,718 expected to beRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More