Apr 05, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service, OOIL, –OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its annual 10-K filing revealed that overall revenue had increased by nearly six times, year over year, to $954,470 (from $166,195). The fourth quarter contribution from its October 1, 2015 acquisition, Progressive Water Treatment (PWT), was $773,699. PWT generated revenue of $5,335,506 of which $4,831,788 was recognized in 2015, with the balance of $503,718 expected to beRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More