EVANSVILLE, Ind., Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Integral Technologies, Inc. (OTC-PK: ITKG) (“Integral”), and its wholly owned subsidiary ElectriPlast Corporation, announced today that production has begun for two automotive programs awarded in late June. In preparation for production, several preliminary orders were completed in July and August for both programs. The first production order for ElectriPlast was completed this week for a North American Tier 1 for use in an EMI shielded connector in a luxury European OEM’s electric SUV.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More