RICHMOND, Calif., Aug. 09, 2016, EKSO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO), a robotic exoskeleton company, today announced approval to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The Company’s common stock will begin trading under the symbol “EKSO” at the opening of trading on August 9, 2016. The Company also announced today the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock to new and existing investors at a priceRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More