RICHMOND, Calif., Aug. 09, 2016, EKSO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO), a robotic exoskeleton company, today announced approval to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The Company’s common stock will begin trading under the symbol “EKSO” at the opening of trading on August 9, 2016. The Company also announced today the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock to new and existing investors at a priceRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More