LISHUI, China, Jan. 27, 2016, TANH, /PRNewswire/ — Tantech Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: TANH) (“Tantech” or the “Company”), a leading manufacturer of bamboo-based charcoal products, announced today that it entered into a framework agreement (the “Framework Agreement”) to acquire Suzhou E Motors Co., Ltd. (“Suzhou E Motors”), a specialty electric vehicles (“EVs”) manufacturer based in Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province. Suzhou City Deputy Mayor Meijian Xu and Zhangjiagang City Mayor Lifan Zhu, attended a signing ceremony held at Suzhou E Motors’ ZhangjiagangRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More