SAN DIEGO, CA– EDIG, (Marketwired – September 12, 2016) – e.Digital Corporation (OTCQB: EDIG), a long standing source of innovation and future-defining patented technologies, today announced that it has filed several new patent infringement complaints against companies in the “connected” security camera industry, asserting infringement of four patents within the Company’s Nunchi® patent portfolio. eDigital believes the products named in the complaints infringe key aspects of its Nunchi patents, concerning the use of devices to monitor remote locations and communicateRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More