Terra Tech ramps up marketing campaign for Edible Garden brand IRVINE, CA–TRTC, (Marketwired – July 20, 2017) – Terra Tech Corp. (OTCQX: TRTC) (“Terra Tech” or the “Company”), announced today it is ramping up its marketing campaign for its subsidiary, Edible Garden®, a provider of fresh, locally grown herbs and leafy greens nationwide. As part of the Company’s new marketing campaign, Edible Garden has secured a feature slot for its nutritionally-enhanced SUPERLEAF™ salad on the television show ‘Plant Based by Nafsika’, on A&E’sRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More