STUART, FL— ESPH, (Marketwired – March 08, 2016) – Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ESPH), a technology development and intellectual property licensing company, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has approved a 14th United States Patent for Ecosphere’s multi-patented OZONIX® Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) technology. On February 23, 2016, the USPTO approved U.S. Patent # 9,266,752, which relates to the field of fluid treatment and specifically an improved treatment apparatus for destroying aerobic and anaerobic bacteriaRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More