ORLANDO Fla., April 11, 2016, IMUN, /PRNewswire/ — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN); a clinical-stage international biotechnology company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, announced today it is providing shareholders with a status update of Immune Therapeutics, Inc.’s (IMUN) drug development program in China with long-term partner Hubei Qianjiang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (Qianjiang). The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) projects $166 billion in drug sales in China by 2017, providing a recognized market to further growth.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More