Transaction to Enhance Its Offering to Customers in Southern California and Complement Its Nevada Operations BOISE, ID–ECOL (Marketwired – August 04, 2016) – US Ecology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL) (“the Company”) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of the Vernon, California-based RCRA Part B, liquids and solids waste treatment and storage facility of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (“Evoqua”). The Vernon facility will expand our market and competitive position in Southern California, leverage our existingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More