Jan 12, 2016, ECIG OTC Disclosure & News Service – Electronic Cigarettes International Group, Ltd. (The “Company”) (OTCBB: ECIG) today announced that on January 12, 2016 it completed a $9.0 million term loan financing with one of the Company’s long-term existing investors. The principal use of the proceeds will be to fund the recently announced settlement agreement with Fontem Ventures and to satisfy prior debt obligations. The Company issued 45.2 million warrants as a component of the financing, with anRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More