Jan 12, 2016, ECIG OTC Disclosure & News Service – Electronic Cigarettes International Group, Ltd. (The “Company”) (OTCBB: ECIG) today announced that on January 12, 2016 it completed a $9.0 million term loan financing with one of the Company’s long-term existing investors. The principal use of the proceeds will be to fund the recently announced settlement agreement with Fontem Ventures and to satisfy prior debt obligations. The Company issued 45.2 million warrants as a component of the financing, with anRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More