MarketNewsUpdates.com News Commentary PALM BEACH, Florida, June 1, 2017, SHIP, DRYS, STNG, /PRNewswire/ — Increasingly, globalized trade and escalating demand for world-wide transport is leading to shipping conglomerates to aggressively move forward with acquiring and investing in new vessels and other assets in order to keep up with rising demand and operate more efficiently. A few of the prominent shipping companies in the news this week include: Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP), DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS), Scorpio Tankers Inc.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More