First Customer to Receive Upgraded Second Generation WASP Platform JACKSONVILLE, FL, DRNE, — (Marketwired) — 03/07/16 — Drone Aviation Holding Corp. (OTCQX: DRNE) (“DAC” or “Drone Aviation”), a manufacturer of tethered drones and lighter-than-air aerostats, today announced that it has been awarded a multiple unit contract from the Department of Defense (“DoD”) for its Winch Aerostat Small Platform (“WASP”) tactical aerostat system. Production on the contract, valued in excess of $780,000, has commenced. The Gen 2 WASP systems feature aRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More