First Customer to Receive Upgraded Second Generation WASP Platform JACKSONVILLE, FL, DRNE, — (Marketwired) — 03/07/16 — Drone Aviation Holding Corp. (OTCQX: DRNE) (“DAC” or “Drone Aviation”), a manufacturer of tethered drones and lighter-than-air aerostats, today announced that it has been awarded a multiple unit contract from the Department of Defense (“DoD”) for its Winch Aerostat Small Platform (“WASP”) tactical aerostat system. Production on the contract, valued in excess of $780,000, has commenced. The Gen 2 WASP systems feature aRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More