VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 10, 2017, NAN, WSCRF, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAN) (OTCBB:WSCRF) (CUSIP:65704T 108) (the “Company“) is pleased to report that first assays have been received from the 2017 drilling program at the Company’s 100% owned Maniitsoq nickel-copper-cobalt-PGM project in Southwest Greenland. Drill hole MQ-17-135 was completed to test the down-dip extent of the new nickel-copper sulphide zone intersected at Mikissoq in the Imiak Hill Complex area in 2016. This new hole has returned significant resultsRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More