VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 10, 2017, NAN, WSCRF, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — North American Nickel Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAN) (OTCBB:WSCRF) (CUSIP:65704T 108) (the “Company“) is pleased to report that first assays have been received from the 2017 drilling program at the Company’s 100% owned Maniitsoq nickel-copper-cobalt-PGM project in Southwest Greenland. Drill hole MQ-17-135 was completed to test the down-dip extent of the new nickel-copper sulphide zone intersected at Mikissoq in the Imiak Hill Complex area in 2016. This new hole has returned significant resultsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More