VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 29, 2017, WCTXF, LIC, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company” or “LiCo”) (TSX-V: LIC) (OTCQB: WCTXF) is pleased to report assay results for diamond drill holes GB17‐06 to GB17‐07 from the recently completed drill program on the Glencore Bucke Property located 6km northeast of Cobalt, Ontario and provides a drilling update. “We are very pleased with the higher-grade cobalt mineralization that has been intersected at our Glencore Bucke property,” says Tim Fernback, President & CEO of LiCo, “and not only have weRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More