VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 29, 2017, WCTXF, LIC, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company” or “LiCo”) (TSX-V: LIC) (OTCQB: WCTXF) is pleased to report assay results for diamond drill holes GB17‐06 to GB17‐07 from the recently completed drill program on the Glencore Bucke Property located 6km northeast of Cobalt, Ontario and provides a drilling update. “We are very pleased with the higher-grade cobalt mineralization that has been intersected at our Glencore Bucke property,” says Tim Fernback, President & CEO of LiCo, “and not only have weRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More