VANCOUVER, Sept. 19, 2017 Export/Import Permits Received, First 50 kg Shipped TSX: ACB VANCOUVER, Sept. 19, 2017, ACBFF, /CNW/ – Aurora Cannabis Inc. (“Aurora” or the “Company”) (TSX: ACB) (OTCQX: ACBFF) (Frankfurt: 21P; WKN: A1C4WM) announced today that it has received all the required permits to ship dried cannabis flower from Canada to Germany, enabling the Company to begin supplying the German medical cannabis market through its wholly-owned subsidiary Pedanios GmbH (“Pedanios”). Aurora is now in receipt of a Health Canada issued Export Permit, asRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More