VANCOUVER, Sept. 19, 2017 Export/Import Permits Received, First 50 kg Shipped TSX: ACB VANCOUVER, Sept. 19, 2017, ACBFF, /CNW/ – Aurora Cannabis Inc. (“Aurora” or the “Company”) (TSX: ACB) (OTCQX: ACBFF) (Frankfurt: 21P; WKN: A1C4WM) announced today that it has received all the required permits to ship dried cannabis flower from Canada to Germany, enabling the Company to begin supplying the German medical cannabis market through its wholly-owned subsidiary Pedanios GmbH (“Pedanios”). Aurora is now in receipt of a Health Canada issued Export Permit, asRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More