Dec 02, 2016, INLX OTC Disclosure & News Service – Intellinetics, Inc. (OTCQB: INLX), an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software company focused on IntelliCloudTM (a cloud-based document management solution for the Small to Medium Business (SMB) market and business teams within large enterprises), announced it signed a three-year reseller agreement with a major international remanufacturer and distributor of copiers and Managed Print Services (MPS) to thousands of resellers. IntelliCloud will be integrated into the managed services and solutions provided toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More