CODX updates on initial six months as a public company SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, proprietary platform for the development of diagnostic tests, announced the filing of its initial Annual Report on Form 10-K as a public company. Co-Diagnostics completed its initial public offering (“IPO”) on July 17, 2017. 2017 Financial Results: Revenue for the year totaled $7,700, primarily licensing revenue, compared to zero revenue in full year 2016. Deferred incomeRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More