CODX updates on initial six months as a public company SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, proprietary platform for the development of diagnostic tests, announced the filing of its initial Annual Report on Form 10-K as a public company. Co-Diagnostics completed its initial public offering (“IPO”) on July 17, 2017. 2017 Financial Results: Revenue for the year totaled $7,700, primarily licensing revenue, compared to zero revenue in full year 2016. Deferred incomeRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More