LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Sep 28, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment, Inc. (OTC PINK: SVSN), a publicly traded Nevada company, announced that they’ve received a worldwide distribution contract from MULTICOM http://www.multicom.tv/ for their library of 11 feature films in the Pacific Titles Archives deal. http://www.pacifictitlearchives.com/ “We’ve put together a very favorable distribution deal with MULTICOM for our 11 film library,” said StereoVision’s CEO Jack Honour. “It’s a zero cost to us earnings sharing deal so when anyone makes money, everyone makes money. And itRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More