Results of In Vivo Study Signifies Completion of another Critical Milestone in Company’s Phase I of NIAID Contract* to Develop ODS Strip for Anti-Tuberculosis Treatment Option OXNARD, Calif., Oct. 03, 2017, CURR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Oak Therapeutics, a subsidiary of CURE Pharmaceutical (OTCQB:CURR), (“CURE”), a leading disruptive drug delivery technology company, has completed an in vivo study that compared the pharmacokinetics of its proprietary 300mg Isoniazid (INH) oral dissolvable strip (ODS) as an anti-tuberculosis (TB) treatment option against an existingRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More