Expands Hospital Infection Control Product Line RIVER EDGE, NJ–NEPH, (Marketwired – Dec 27, 2016) – Nephros, Inc. (OTCQB: NEPH) (the “Company”), a commercial stage medical device company that develops and sells high performance liquid purification ultrafilters and an on-line mid-dilution hemodiafiltration (“HDF”) system for use with a hemodialysis machine for the treatment of patients with end stage renal disease, announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) to market its HydraGuard™ 10″ UltraFilter.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More