MELVILLE, N.Y., Jan. 09, 2017, BRTX, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. (“BRT” or the “Company”) (OTCBB:BRTX), a life sciences company focused on stem cell-based therapies, today announced that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to seek clearance to commence a clinical trial using its lead cell therapy candidate, BRTX-100, to treat chronic lower back pain due to degenerative disc disease related to protruding/bulging discs. BRTX-100 is a productRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More