DENVER, CO– UBQU, (Marketwired – Mar 7, 2017) – Ubiquitech Software Corp. (OTC PINK: UBQU), through its operating subsidiary HempLife Today™, is announcing first quarter revenue guidance. The company anticipates that revenues for the quarter ended February 28, 2017 will increase over 50% from $697,640 in the first quarter of last year to approximately $1,050,000. The revenue growth is due primarily to the continued acceptance and increased exposure of the HempLife Today™ product line. HempLife Today™ is known for developingRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More