SEATTLE, WA– SING, (Marketwired – May 17, 2017) – SinglePoint, Inc. (OTC: SING), a holding company specialized in the acquisition of small to mid-sized companies with an emphasis on new technologies, today announces that it has signed an Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with Discount Indoor Garden Supply (“DIGS”). According to the LOI, SinglePoint will acquire 90 percent of DIGS in a stock and cash transaction. The acquisition will bring immediate revenues to SinglePoint and positions the Company as a leader inRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More