SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 6, 2016, CLRO, /PRNewswire/ — ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio and visual communication solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a new patent for acoustic echo cancelation methods. On December 15, 2015, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) issued United States Patent number 9,215,327 entitled “Methods and Apparatuses for Multi-Channel Acoustic Echo Cancelation.” The ‘327 patent describes and covers the technology for an audio conferencing system to map a high-quality, multi-channelRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More