LAS VEGAS, July 10, 2017, DIGP, /PRNewswire/ — Digipath, Inc. (OTCQB: DIGP), an independent testing laboratory and media firm focused on the burgeoning cannabis market, is pleased to announce that it has both received its recreational testing license and renewed its existing medical testing license alongside the launch of the highly anticipated retail cannabis market in Nevada which began on July 1, 2017. Nevada’s medical cannabis market currently serves just over 28,000 patients that use the plant and its derivative products for the treatment of a variety ofRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More