Nexus Gold Corp. (NXS.V) reported that drilling has commenced at its 38-sq km Bouboulou gold concession located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. The 2000 metre phase one diamond drill program at Bouboulou will target previously identified mineralized zones at the property, namely Bouboulou 2, Pelatanga, and Rawema. In addition, the Company will test the Koala zone, where recent samples ran as high as 66 grams-per-tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”), and the newly identified Rawema West zone. New Zone Identified – RawemaRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More