VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/LIC, WCTXF, — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company” or “LiCo”) TSX-V: LIC; OTCQB: WCTXF is pleased to announce the commencement of its Phase 1 diamond drilling program on both its Teledyne and Glencore Bucke Cobalt Properties situated in Bucke and Lorrain Townships, 6 km east-northeast of Cobalt, Ontario, as originally announced on September 12th, 2017. The drill program has commenced and the Company expects to drill upwards to a combined 3,500 m on the Glencore Bucke and Teledyne Properties.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More