FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE–PotNetwork Holdings Inc. (OTC Pink:POTN) On Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018, (“Company”) announced the release of audited consolidated financial statements reporting 2017 sales of $14.5 million, with gross profits of $5,180,865, and, despite making large reinvestments in its future growth, the Company showed positive net income of $178,918. To view report in its entirety, visit otcmarkets.com. PotNetwork Holdings Inc.’s 2017 financial statements were audited in accordance with the standards of the Public Company AccountingRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More