TORONTO and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 22, 2016, BTCY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Biotricity (OTCQB:BTCY), a healthcare technology company dedicated to delivering innovative, medically relevant biometric remote monitoring solutions, has been awarded a research grant from the National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) of Canada. The prestigious grant enables Biotricity to conduct research around the use of heart rate variability (HRV) in various applications for preventative medicine. “HRV has been a research tool rather than a clinical tool for decades,Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More