TORONTO and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 22, 2016, BTCY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Biotricity (OTCQB:BTCY), a healthcare technology company dedicated to delivering innovative, medically relevant biometric remote monitoring solutions, has been awarded a research grant from the National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) of Canada. The prestigious grant enables Biotricity to conduct research around the use of heart rate variability (HRV) in various applications for preventative medicine. “HRV has been a research tool rather than a clinical tool for decades,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More