Project moving forward on schedule, with production to begin in Q3 2018 SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX), a diagnostics company with a unique, proprietary platform for the development of molecular diagnostics, announced today an update on the Joint Venture (“JV”) manufacturing facility in Vadodara, India. CoSara Diagnostics, Pvt., Ltd. (“CoSara”), the JV for manufacturing with Synbiotics Limited, a group company of Asence Inc, a U.S. incorporated company specializing in supplying pharmaceutical products to international markets, broke ground onRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More